Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Speech



Why is social media blocked at school?
Raymond
Hello Pupils of PBS

I am here to talk about our rights and why we should be allowed to be on social media at school. How would you feel if you weren’t allowed on Facebook at school? Would you be devastated, or make a complaint to the school?

I believe that social media should be allowed at school. First of all, kids should be communicating with other such as friends and family. I think kids should be able to contact manaiakalani schools to see the work they have been doing. About 38% of kids go on social media everyday and also did you know that over 3 billion internet users is about 45% which is worldwide internet users on Social Media.






Imagine all the bored kids who couldn’t talk to their friends, How would you feel? If I could not talk to my friends I would be so depressed. Teachers should see how important this is too students, Facebook could also be use for many things such as showing the world or family members what work we have been doing.


If you don’t allow students to go on social media they would not be able to speak to friends and  family overseas and maybe different schools and here’s an example: if your mum was over seas and your school banned social media or you did not have a phone how would you be able to contact your mum?

I believe that schools should be allowed on social media at school. We will be able to talk and communicate with others. This is my opinion about social media at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment