Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

NZ Flag DLO


Today the whole school had to vote for a flag. In Room 5 we had to do 4 minutes of reading about the information about the 5 flags and choose which one was your favourite. The one I voted for was the silver fern (Red,white and blue) I chose this flag because it really stands out to me and its part of my culture it also says that the silver fern means bringing all the multi culture people together. In 3 Minutes we had to find a buddy and talk about why we chose that flag, My buddy was Jacob he really liked the silver fern (Black and white) Because it was apart of his culture and the history behind it. In 2 minutes we had find a group of 4 and tell us about why they choose the flag most of the people in my group chose the (Red,White and blue) Silver flag they said is was like the Old New Zealand flag and it represents cultures. In 1 minute we had to make a Collaborative DLO about how to choose a flag and many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment