Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Olympic Ring Art

For Social Studies we have been focusing a lot on the Olympics, The whole class had to do a drawing about what does the Olympics mean to you, I decided to make the Olympics rings  and some of the values that we have learned in social studies. The 3 values that we have learned was RESPECT,EXCELLENCE And FRIENDSHIP,For the last 2 rings I decided to make it support and Goals. If we had more time I would of drawn some pictures to display the values of each ring.On Google images the rings mean something else such as Europe,Africa,America,Asia and Australia. If I had more time to draw I would draw a No Doping Sign For RESPECT, For excellence I was going to draw 1st 2nd 3rd with people shouting YAY!,Friendship I was going to draw people shaking hands at the end of the event EG:Racing,Support I was going to draw someone falling down in the race and someone came and helped him back on his feet to finish the race,Goals I was going to draw someone holding a gold medal and his hands up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment