Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting By Raymond


 
Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?

Yes, I am pleased with my silhouette because the mountain goat shadow looks cool on the sun set.





2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?


Painting the sun set and blending colors.



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.

Tracing around the animal because I couldn’t see the legs properly.




4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

San Tat help me with tracing the animal.





5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.

Blending colors because they didn’t blend well and looked like a beach towel.




6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?

The animal because it looked like the shape was wrong when I was tracing.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hi Raymond

I liked how you have been honest with your painting. I also liked your Mountain Goat and I liked how you putted your capital letters .

Keep up the good work
From
Patrick









Post a Comment