Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Science at tech


Today Room 5 and Room 6 went to Tech. After the year 8's did digital Tech we went to science for the first time. I was really existed we split into 2 classes and started to learn about things we didn't really know about the things such as the physical world. I got really confused doing science I didn't know what to do our teacher from science her name was Miss Bunts she was a really kind teacher that tought us so many stuff and next we were going to learn 2x the learning then this week. At the end of the day we had a little challenge if you got it right you would get a chocolate. I really loved science I hope that we learn a lot more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to hear you loved science Raymond. Remember if you are not sure what to do - you can ALWAYS ask your teacher. Look forward to seeing you next week.

Post a Comment