Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 minutes of camp


5 Minutes of camp

I was panicking as I got on the centipede, it was twisting and turning I felt like I was going to fall, I was terrified. My challenge  was to make it halfway or even to the top my life on the line for the people that had the rope my heart was was to make it halfway or even make it to the top I was putting pounding and also racing at the same time I could not believe it as I look down it look like I was at the top of the high beam the metal bars I had to hold was full of mud my hands were so dirty I could not grip any more to the metal bars. As was I came down I was so glad I was down on the safe ground. What came next was something I did not want to do It look so hard as a few seconds when I came the centipede our next task was the HIGH BEAMS.

As soon as I saw the High beam and people going up it I had goose bumps as I saw people going up the beam and we had to do these crazy challenges I wouldn't do it, it is crazy. One of the challenge was to do push ups on a thin wood I couldn't do that I would not even go up there I was very scared. As I saw my friends go up it look so easy but as people got up on the bean the did not realize the it was 2x or even 3x the size of our class room. People were asking to come down I was like to my friends it is very hard to do that maybe you could set a goal for you to get to the top?

No comments:

Post a Comment